World's Only Map Based Targeting Tool
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
What You'll Learn In This Episode of The CRM Sushi Podcast...
- Joshua Latimer
- If you deal with home owners this is a powerful tool
- Kind of a direct mail company
- Allows you to hyper-target residential homeowners
- Helps you personalize
- Enables you to create automated drip-sequences with
- Ringless voicemail
- Post cards
- Target the neighbors of your customers with direct mail
- Use a drag-and-drop mapping tool to add certain homes to your sequence
- Use the mapping tool and select homes with
- Near a lake
- Near a golf course
- Scrubs their lists against the USPS database
- Enter any address and send them follow-ups
- It's "the gratitude effect"
- Focus on the bottom of the bucket
- Shift from being transactional to relational
- Has an open API so it can integrate with your CRM
- Use Radius Bomb to make the phone ring
- Once the phone rings add the leads to your CRM and let your HubSpot or Infusionsoft or Ontraport take over
- Native apps for iPhone and Android
- Send a card with a picture of their house
- It's all FAST!
- Less expensive than Send Out Cards
- Use "neighbor mailing" and select your radius and number of homes and the sequence kicks off
- $99 for the first month includes 250 post cards
- Can send emails for free with your account
Catch Up on Previous Episodes of The CRM Sushi Podcast
Support The Families of Our Fallen Navy SEALs Here
The Navy SEALs and their families need your help. Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Links Mentioned In The CRM Sushi Podcast
- Check out Radius Bomb
What Did You Think About This Podcast?
What did you think of this episode? Please let me know below.