Real-Time Voice A.I. To Drive Sales
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
What You'll Learn In This Episode of The CRM Sushi Podcast...
- Sabrina Atienza UC Berkeley - physics and computer science and her co-founder is math, electrical engineering, and computer science
- Tried selling this into big-pharma and large enterprise
- She memorized scripts to go door-to-door in high school to raise money
- She learned all she could about sales. Lots of theory and hard to master it and apply it on a live call.
- Deep Learning since maybe 2012 has made AI more practical
- Speech recognition in real time in 2007 was not possible
- Prospects think there is “no way this will work in real time.”
- Recommends tight scripts for the first 20 seconds on a cold call.
- Creates “battle cards” for salespeople to reply.
- It takes practice to avoid cognitive overload.
- Module #1: AI listens to the best reps on the team to see how they open, ask high-impact sales questions, qualify, sequence, probes, trial closes, etc. Turn that into Battle Cards.
- Module #2: Real time listening
- Module #3: Analytics, post-mortem for management
- Refresh content on a weekly basis in the listening to update Play Books rapidly vs. six months to have an outsider manually create this.
- Make real scripts in real time vs top-down creation and delivery of scripts.
- Create Deck Sits on top of dialer or web conferencing platforms
- She uses Outreach Sits in the browser and detects when a call starts from your computer Detects when the call ends so sales reps don’t even have to click out.
- Full reporting and analytics.
- Shows discounts, rep questions, customer profiles, customer questions, trial closes, next steps Sales teams as small as five reps.
- Quantum Circuit Simulator during a hack-a-thon Qurious.io
- $80/seat/mo + $49/mo/seat for analytics
Catch Up on Previous Episodes of The CRM Sushi Podcast
Support The Families of Our Fallen Navy SEALs Here
The Navy SEALs and their families need your help. Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Links Mentioned In The CRM Sushi Podcast
What Did You Think About This Podcast?
What did you think of this episode? Please let me know below.