About Today's Guest on The Sales Podcast
Nolan Peterson is a 2004 graduate of the United States Air Force Academy. After attending graduate school in Paris, France, Nolan became a special operations pilot and conducted combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. In 2011 he left the Air Force to pursue his entrepreneurial dreams of bringing the truth to light as a combat journalist. Hear his story on episode 108 of The Sales Podcast.
Sales Tips you'll learn in this episode of The Sales Podcast...
- How to stay calm when you're staring down the barrel of a weapon!
- How to be brave enough to go against conventional wisdom.
- How to be bold enough to be unique.
- What VCs are looking for and how to secure funding for your ideas.
- What online advertisers are looking for in order to invest in your page.
[Tweet "Be bold enough to be unique" says @nolanwpeterson w/@saleswhisperer]
- Visit Nolan Peterson's home on the web
- Follow Nolan Peterson on Twitter
- Follow Blue Force Tracker on Twitter
Tools To Thrive
- Make Your Marketing Magnetic: This is where it all began for me. You can attract qualified, eager buyers like clockwork when you master the concepts in this valuable program.
Share your appreciation for this episode by letting my guest and me know on Twitter.
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Sell More This Month
- Automate Your Monthly Sales For Just $9
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Fix Your Follow Up Failure
- HubSpot vs Infusionsoft
- Ontraport vs Infusionsoft