About Today's Guest on The Sales Podcast
Nicole Eastman was a fitness instructor, a D.O. trained in Osteopathic Medicine, and had been married two weeks and it happened.
She was hit at 65 mph by a semi-truck.
Still struggling with the loss of her father, who was just 53, her coping mechanism of exercising was ripped away from her.
Nicole had internal injuries to her spine and brain that weren’t obvious from the outside that lead to depression as well as feelings of being lost and alone.
She was always “the strong one in her family,” which is hard to overcome.
Nicole wouldn't let others give to her and as a result, she lost a lot of friends.
This is her story of victory.
Sales Tips you'll learn in today's episode...
- How to get through even the darkest of nights.
- How to let go and trust in a process and plan that is greater than you.
- How to save a marriage.
- How to climb back up after hitting rock bottom.
- How the program, "Heal Your Life," can change your life.
- How to let down your own walls to let the right people into your life.
- The power of positive affirmations.
- How to find your own inner peace.
- How to keep your ego from holding you back.
- Get Nicole's book, "I Am."
Find the beauty in letting go"
Tools To Thrive
- Make Your Marketing Magnetic: This is where it all began for me. You can attract qualified, eager buyers like clockwork when you master the concepts in this valuable program.
Share your appreciation for this episode by letting my guest and me know on Twitter.
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Apply Magnetic Marketing to your business and watch your business grow
- Learn to put Personality In Copy and watch your influence grow
- Go where the money is: Marketing To The Affluent
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Ontraport Demo