Sales Tips you'll learn in this episode ofThe Sales Podcast...
- How to get your game on after "drifting"
- How to make the mental and emotional transitions to succeed in life
- How to love the journey, the challenge, the obstacles, the tests of life
- How to embrace being a "beginner" to stay fresh and growing
- The importance of having a "tribe" and how to find yours
- The importance of embracing failure and allowing yourself to fail
- What to do when you're "in the valley in the dark"
- The importance of big goals as well as baby steps
- How to start
- How to hold on
- How to arrive
Listen to these other Navy SEAL Week Episodes
- Former Navy SEAL Goes Hollywood, Joel Lambert, #159
- Author Scott McEwen, "American Sniper," #160
- Former Navy SEAL, Now On The News, Dan O'Shea, #161
- Former Navy SEAL, Shot 7 Times, Motivational Speaker, Jay Redman, #162
- Former Navy SEAL, Motivational Speaker, David Rutherford, #163
- Kidnapped in Somalia, Held 93 Days, Rescued by SEAL Team 6, Jessica Buchanan
- Former Navy SEAL Turned Financial Expert & Entrepreneur, Bruce Roberts, #165
- Former Navy SEAL Turned Crossfit Expert & VP of Sales, Chris Irwin, #176
- Follow Joel Lambert on Twitter
- Visit Joel Lambert's home on the web
- Visit Joel Lambert's Facebook page
- Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.