Sales Tips you'll learn in this episode of The Sales Podcast...
- How "leadership from behind" is not the way to grow your business
- The importance of addressing problems as they arise
- "Only the dead have seen the end of war." Plato
- The importance of integrity
- Why you need to get your hands dirty
- Why you need to just suck it up
- Which is more important: education or experience
- The role of competition to sharpen your skills
- The importance of having a higher purpose and a bigger mission
- How to reduce employee churn in your organization
- The role of hard work and hard play
- The role of trust when it comes to growth
Listen to these other Navy SEAL Week Episodes
- Former Navy SEAL Goes Hollywood, Joel Lambert, #159
- Author Scott McEwen, "American Sniper," #160
- Former Navy SEAL, Now On The News, Dan O'Shea, #161
- Former Navy SEAL, Shot 7 Times, Motivational Speaker, Jay Redman, #162
- Former Navy SEAL, Motivational Speaker, David Rutherford, #163
- Kidnapped in Somalia, Held 93 Days, Rescued by SEAL Team 6, Jessica Buchanan
- Former Navy SEAL Turned Financial Expert & Entrepreneur, Bruce Roberts, #165
- Former Navy SEAL Turned Crossfit Expert & VP of Sales, Chris Irwin, #176
Tools To Thrive
- Make Your Marketing Magnetic: This is where it all began for me. You can attract qualified, eager buyers like clockwork when you master the concepts in this valuable program.
Subscribe to The Sales Podcast
Share your appreciation for this episode by letting my guest and me know on Twitter.
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Apply Magnetic Marketing to your business and watch your business grow
- Learn to put Personality In Copy and watch your influence grow
- Go where the money is: Marketing To The Affluent
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Ontraport Demo