Sales Tips you'll learn in this episode of The Sales Podcast...
- The importance of proper goal setting
- How to plan just enough
- Why you must review both your wins and losses
- Why you must have proper expectations
- What to do when things don't go as planned
- The one word for success is...
- What to do when you're shot by a machine gun!
- What to do when you meet the President of the United States
- How to get others to follow you
- How to succeed as an "average guy"
- What to do with regrets
- What to do when you face a challenge
- Why you must be able to connect the dots to bring value to your organization and your clients
- Why you need processes and procedures and who they benefit the most
- The two things to focus on to grow in business.
Listen to these other Navy SEAL Week Episodes
- Former Navy SEAL Goes Hollywood, Joel Lambert, #159
- Author Scott McEwen, "American Sniper," #160
- Former Navy SEAL, Now On The News, Dan O'Shea, #161
- Former Navy SEAL, Shot 7 Times, Motivational Speaker, Jay Redman, #162
- Former Navy SEAL, Motivational Speaker, David Rutherford, #163
- Kidnapped in Somalia, Held 93 Days, Rescued by SEAL Team 6, Jessica Buchanan
- Former Navy SEAL Turned Financial Expert & Entrepreneur, Bruce Roberts, #165
- Former Navy SEAL Turned Crossfit Expert & VP of Sales, Chris Irwin, #176
- Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
- Read Jason Redman's Wikipedia to be amazed!
- Visit Jay Redman's home on the web
- Visit Jay's Combat Wounded Coalition site
- Buy Jay Redmans' Book,The Trident: The Forging and Reforging of a Navy SEAL Leader
- Listen to Monika Korra's episode on how she overcame adversity
Share your appreciation for this episode by letting my guest and me know on Twitter.
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!