Take it one step back to go 10 steps forward
Click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- Full time offer 12 years ago
- Takes five years to write a book with his research
- Wants to make entrepreneurship easy
- Business owners don't know what their biggest challenges are
- Stop jumping from crisis to crisis
- A: Crisis/Challenge Now
- Draw an arrow away from it out of the crisis
- Do it again
- Draw B in the bottom left
- What the business needs
- Stop seeking constant relief
- How long have you been hustling and grinding
- Herd mentality is real
- Business loans are not always great
- Why do you have a money problem?
- Stop putting bandaids on big wounds
- Debt-leveraging can be good but debt-anchoring is bad
- This is the entrepreneurial petri dish during COVID-19
- Satisfy the new, emerging needs
- 5 Core Pillars The DNA of all business
- Legacy = permanence
- Impact = delivery of transformation
- Order = organizational efficiency
- Profitability = stability
- Sales creates cash = oxygen
- Break each section down and iterate
- "One step back"