"Microsoft Dynamics CRM? What tha...? Just say nooooooooo!!!!!"
Like all things Microsoft, their CRM offering is complex, burdensome and requires multiple, high-dollar consultants to make it do anything close to useful. (Although I do love Microsoft Excel. I will give credit where credit is do. But I wouldn't touch Word or Internet Explorer with my worst enemy's computer.)
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Pricing Licensing Guide is 72 whopping pages!
Really, Microsoft Dynamics CRM? 72 pages? What are you trying to hide up in there?
And it's not until page 66 that you see all the "GOTCHAS!"
- Support Incidents - 5 phone calls per year (but unlimited email...with a 24 hour response time!) 24 hour response time!? I don't know about you but despite my best goals, efforts and vision boards (joke) I still find myself knee-deep in alligators from time to time and I need help NOW! Not tomorrow, or, heaven forbid I'm working on a Friday and have to WAIT UNTIL MONDAY FOR HELP!!!!
- Business Critical Support - No...unless you pay a fee which STARTS AT $35,000 per year. It starts there. (That's really friendly for small businesses, right? "Hmmm. Let me see. Where did I leave that wad of $35,000 last time?")
- Senior Support Technician - Don't even think about it.
- Managed Newsgroups - Fuhgetaboutit.
- Purchase Support Incidents - Wow. Thank you, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, for giving me a bulk discount on support. (Save a whopping $25 if you purchase a 5 pack of "fix my crap.")
Look, Microsoft had a good run at things but, from the beginning, Microsoft has been all about brokering deals, not making innovative software.
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM user / licensing / pricing guide is onerous. Their website is tough to navigate.
Their tagline "Don't get forced. Get what fits." is cute and catchy but what does that mean? There's an old sales adage that says "A confused mind says NO!"
Business owners don't need to read 72 pages to sort through some a la carte almost-marketing platform only to then be forced (what happened to "get what fits"?) to figure out what they need to bolt on with some unknown consultant to this me-too CRM in the sky (that only runs on Internet Explorer, by the way.
Which means no access to Microsoft Dynamics CRM via iPhone, Android, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc. WHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTT???)
Business owners need solutions.
Is Infusionsoft perfect?
Will it automate 70-95% of the busywork that is slowing you down and sapping your energy, which leads to not getting it done? Yep.
Then say "no" to Microsoft Dynamics CRM and say hello to Infusionsoft. You'll be glad you did.
If you still have questions about ordering Infusionsoft for your business and would like to see Infusionsoft in action check this out.
If you're ready to get started with Infusionsoft and you want to secure your over $2,741 in bonuses and savings by ordering through me please contact me now and I'll help you secure your own Infusionsoft application today.
If you already have your own Infusionsoft application and need to get more out of it just pick the block of time for my Infusionsoft Services that fits your budget at my CRM Butler page and get ready to get more leads, convert more sales and make more money...while you sleep.
Market like you mean it.
Now go sell something.