Sales Tips you'll learn in this episode of The Sales Podcast...
- How true it is that it's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog
- How to succeed, even if you're from the "wrong side of the tracks"
- How to buck the trend and succeed
- How to make money in a small niche
- How to shift from being a craftsman to an entrepreneur
- How to master affordable, effective marketing to grow your business
- How honesty really is the best policy
- How to apply "advocacy-based" selling to grow your business
- How being poor may teach you the lessons you need to get rich
[Tweet ""Sometimes God answers prayers with a 'no' " says @mabizdaily w/@saleswhisperer"]
Tools To Thrive
If you liked this episode, please let me know on Twitter.
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as: