Build Your List and Your Sales By Mastering Storytelling
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn in The Sales Podcast...
- How to become your own "Storytelling M.D."
- How and why you need to give life to your lifeless presentations
- How to get out of your comfort zone to grow your sales
- How to shift gears and change direction to grow
- How to overcome the negative, self-defeating stories you tell yourself to find your story that is worth telling
- What to do with PowerPoint
- How to use multi-media to tell your story, connect, and sell
- How to "sprinkle" your offering throughout your story
- How to convert the room and collect a ton of names and contact information without using expensive, complex, scary technology
- The two questions he asks during every presentation to increase his opt-ins
- How many times you must give a speech before you get really good
- What we're paid to handle as speakers
- How to look at "screwing up"
- The four questions you can ask yourself to determine how you're doing as a speaker, a trainer, a storyteller, and a professional sales person
Catch Up on The Previous Episode of The Sales Podcast
The most ripped off copywriter alive, John Carlton, shares his insights on how to noticed and get your message across so you can sell more stuff in this crazy, noisy world. Get the show notes and links to John Carlton's interview here. Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Can You Spare a Few Dollars To Help Me Help The Families of Our Fallen Navy SEALs?
The Navy SEALs and their families need your help. Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Visit The Storytelling M.D.'s home on the web
- Get Michael's "52 Storytelling Tips"
- Check out my TedX talk
Did You Like This Episode?
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Automate Your Marketing For $9/mo
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Fix Your Follow Up Failure
- HubSpot vs Infusionsoft
- Ontraport vs Infusionsoft