Say hello to the evolved selling solutionStream below or right click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn in The Sales Podcast...
- Army Engineer
- Employee #393 at Ariba before being acquired by SAP
- Employee #10 at MediaFly, now with 75
- Concentration of staff in Chicago with several on the West Coast
- Put in the effort to stay connected to your remote staff
- Traveling helps him stay connected with his sales team
- Mediafly is used in front of your customer to create a seamless presentation
- Track the experience and leverage machine learning and call tracking with sharing tracking
- Use Mediafly instead of PowerPoint!
- B2B buyers are frustrated with educating salespeople
- Reduce friction between buyers and sellers by giving appropriate levels of information to educate and create mystique
- Have a conversation vs giving a one-way presentation
- Understand your personas
- Send relevant insights specific to their industries to get the attention of your B2B prospects
- Cold calling and direct outreach can and does work
- Forrester published "Death of a Salesman," but a professional sales person is still needed
- B2B buyers still have access to data, now more than ever
- So they are educated from online information, colleagues, analysts, and even social media sites and forums
- But not all of the information is correct
- Now we have to consider the problems of the customer as well as what they think they know.
- Email marketing
- Have a good hook in your email subject line
- Open rates are declining
- Insert good leads into nurturing campaigns
- Leverage multi-media, multi-touch marketing to stay top-of-mind
- It's tough to get into a large enterprise with a door-to-door visit
- Expand into similar / related industries
- Get clear on knowing what the prospect doesn't know but thinks they know!
- Show up by adding value
- 74% would buy from the first sales person that brought critical insights to them
- Automate more transactions so you can focus on value-added services
- Switching-costs are declining
- How to Sell to Big Companies With Jill Konrath
- "The Only Sales Guide You'll Ever Need" by Anthony Iannarino
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Visit Mediafly for dynamic, interactive, data-driven insights, CRM for continuous feedback.
- Visit Make Every Sale to join our live, interactive, 7-week professional sales training program
Subscribe To The Sales Podcast To Get Each Episode Immediately
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources...