Assemble Your Best Sales Team With Founder Matt Green
May 23, 2023
Move beyond sales methodologies to become effective at sales
Professional Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- The economy of words
- Teaches B2B tech salespeople how to be better salespeople
- He believes sales is sales, but there are some nuances in the tech/SaaS space
- He and his co-founder served on a charity board and Matt brought him on board at a previous company
Related episodes and posts
- They got RIFd, and that was the catalyst for them starting Sales Assembly.
- Created a bi-monthly coffee with tech sales leaders in the city and which gave them ideas to launch.
- He doesn't deal with sales methodologies like Challenger Sale or Miller Heiman or Sandler Sales.
- Sales Assembly helps you learn how to be a storyteller or how to put a person on a performance improvement plan.
- Partnering with Sales Assembly is like bringing on a dozen sales enablement experts to help with training.
- They bridge the silos from a learning, training, and development standpoint.
- Onboarding new hires like SDRs or BDRs. How do you get them up to speed, and then what happens?
- Beef up your sales-readiness.
- You can do less last-minute deal-coaching if you train them upfront.
- This is not adding another tool. This helps increase win rates and retain staff.
- This helps with Millennials who are looking for their company to invest in them and make them more efficient.
- Reduce on-the-spot sales training.
- Completely methodology agnostic.
- What are the competencies that make your people effective?
- Sales Assembly does no customization.
- Every week, they are doing up to three live skill-development training sessions.
- The topics are specific, like "Why are leads ghosting you?"
- Monthly peer group discussions—15 per month
What are the competencies that make your people effective?"
- Expansion revenue
- Transitioning back to meeting in person
- They have a great product team, and they leverage the community they built.
- With just 14 people, they are able to facilitate these talks and bring in experts.
- Collaborate with experts in the community to present.
- Methodologies are strategies like ABM and GTM
- Member-success team helps ensure everyone wins.
- Their product is live training, so they always have something prospects can check out.
- In a vacuum, people fill the void with worst-case scenarios, so provide insight and visibility to your people.
Sales Growth Tools Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Hire The Best Speaker for your sales meeting or marketing conference
- Take The CRM Quiz: get a free consultation with me
- Donate: Just because you like the show, the no-bullshit approach, and don't want to buy a book, software, or The Make Every Sale Program.
- The Sales Agenda: take control of every sales opportunity like a pro.
- Leadferno: Turn lurkers into leads
- Founders Card: Get $20,000 in free processing from Stripe, save 15% on Bose, and save on hotels, travel, car rentals, you name it.
- Send Drunk Emails: ...that get opened and get you paid!
- Phone Burner: work the phone like a machine so you can be a human when you connect.
- Sendspark: Send video emails that make an impact so you can stand out from the noise. Use promo code SALESWHISPERER to get 33% off for three months
- Guest Site: https://www.salesassembly.com/
- Support The Sales Podcast: https://bit.ly/3JOJ6jC
- Podcast website: https://www.thesaleswhisperer.com/podcast
- Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/3PeYzKL
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nEwCF8
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@TheSalesWhispererWes
- Support on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/TheWes
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/saleswhisperer
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/saleswhisperer
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thesaleswhisperer/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thesaleswhisperer
- Medium: https://medium.com/@saleswhisperer