The 7 Questions To Ask Your Salespeople Weekly
Click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- The nine standards of mindset
- Enthusiasm is key.
- It sucks engaging with the Johnny Rainclouds and Sally Wet Blankets of the world.
- There is a right and a wrong way to use enthusiasm
- Chapter 5: Focus on Results, Not Methods
- Why hitting refresh on your email is not effective
- Why leaving follow-up voicemails is not effective
- Why you need a plan
- Why you're more effective the day before vacation
- The three types of salespeople
- Job seekers who place blame (70%)
- Wanna-be achievers who have moments of brilliance (25%(
- The achievers (5%)
- Great salespeople don't always make great sales managers
- Why you need a sales playbook
- The sink or swim test
- "The donkey salute"
- The 7 questions to ask your new salespeople weekly
- Look for improvement and progress
- Should you have a leaderboard for your sales team?
- How to handle social media for your sales team
- How entrepreneurial should your salespeople be?
- Follow-up is still key to winning sales today
- It's more than showing up and throwing up or firing off an email or two
- Your prospects are slammed more than ever so you have to be persistent
- There's no magic message to send them
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Buy Mark Evans's book, "Raise Your Standards: The Definitive Guide to Building Seven-Figure Sales"
- Visit his home on the we