Micah decided to integrate Infusionsoft and Wordpress to sell membership services under the SaaS model. Learn from his success.
Sales Tips you'll learn in this episode of The Sales Podcast...
- How to create a successful Membership service
- If the SaaS model is the right approach for you
- If you should stick to one platform or go multi-platform
- Deciding between a partner or a royalty agreement
- Why you should figure out all the details before cutting a deal
- If hiring as opposed to having independent contractors make sense
Catch Up on The Previous Episode of The Inbound Sales Podcast
Kevin Karner, once an entrepreneur had his company bought by Hubspot and then went from a thriving job to starting up a business again! Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Tools To Thrive
- Make Your Marketing Magnetic: This is where it all began for me. You can attract qualified, eager buyers like clockwork when you master the concepts in this valuable program.
- Make Every Sale: Get dozens of private lessons, videos, bonus sessions, sales templates, spreadsheets and more in this program made for sales professionals.
- 79 Stories: Wes's second book that answers the question "How does a dead Army general and Alka Seltzer help you grow your sales?"
- Best CRM For Me: Take this free quiz to determine the best CRM and inbound sales engine to grow your business
Subscribe to The Sales Podcast
Show Some Love For The Sales Podcast
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Fix Your Follow Up Failure
- HubSpot vs Infusionsoft
- Ontraport vs Infusionsoft