Go Beyond Heat Maps To Turn Visitors To Customers
Click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- Page speed impacts lead conversion
- The mobile experience is quite different ("mobile moments")
- Up to 150 mobile moments per day per visitor
- You must load quickly for 3G to 5G visitors
- You can't just focus on the latest devices/standards/speeds
- Many metrics to consider
- Google focused on Speed Index
- Use this site built by a Googler to test your speed
- Get your Speed Index under 3 seconds
- Click on Filmstrip View
- Critical rendering path
- Browsers must work through all of those assets first
- "Deferring" or "Asynchronous loading"
- Do you need particular scripts on particular pages?
- Be disciplined
- Base 64 coding of images
- Hero image
- Lazy loading
- Hero videos, carousels, animations can hurt
- Page speed is important as well as its appearance but what is the visitor actually doing on your page?
- HotJar and CrazyEgg are not realtime
- PathMonk goes beyond heat maps
- Understand what users are doing on your page
- Understand your products
- Chatbots are too passive
- Chatbots are not great for sales but great for customer service
- Learns from every page the code is installed on
- Conversion Rate Optimization is key
- When do visitors convert?
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Visit Pathmonk