Greatest Sales Success
- Grew sales from $15 million in 2011 to $36 million in 2012 to $83 million in 2013 and are shooting for $150 million in 2014.
- Use great systems, hire great coaches, measure everything you do.
- Big believers in following the right path but they do have 5 & 10 year plans but those are more vague but their 1 year plans are clear but they base their own goals on the goals of their team members.
- Hire slow. Fire fast. The entire team interviews job candidates.
- Everybody is on DISC profiles before they hire.
- They do fun things together: golfing, cruises, roller skating. They have high expectations of the team and they have fun.
- Afraid of people leaving after you train them well? Nope. Their system accounts for turnover.
- They are always networking and masterminding with top agents around the U.S.
- They have cut out print and direct mail advertising. Social media is big for them now.
- They allow their sellers to cancel their contract at any time for any reason.
- Be persistent. Have systems. Stick to it. Measure. Don’t do 100 things half-way.
- Check out Lisa and Goran Forss's website
- See Lisa Forss's other site
- Follow Lisa and Goran Forss on Twitter
- Visit Lisa's Facebook Page
If you liked this episode, please let Lisa & Goran Forss and me know on Twitter.
Now go sell something.