About Today's Guest
Lisa and Goran Forss own Come2Temecula.com and have been named one of the top 200 real estate firms in the nation by The Wall Street Journal. Listen in on how they have grown their business over the years and how they are shooting for their third doubling of sales in a row in 2014.
Greatest Sales Success
- Grew sales from $15 million in 2011 to $36 million in 2012 to $83 million in 2013 and are shooting for $150 million in 2014.
- Use great systems, hire great coaches, measure everything you do.
- Big believers in following the right path but they do have 5 & 10 year plans but those are more vague but their 1 year plans are clear but they base their own goals on the goals of their team members.
- Hire slow. Fire fast. The entire team interviews job candidates.
- Everybody is on DISC profiles before they hire.
- They do fun things together: golfing, cruises, roller skating. They have high expectations of the team and they have fun.
- Afraid of people leaving after you train them well? Nope. Their system accounts for turnover.
- They are always networking and masterminding with top agents around the U.S.
- They have cut out print and direct mail advertising. Social media is big for them now.
- They allow their sellers to cancel their contract at any time for any reason.
- Be persistent. Have systems. Stick to it. Measure. Don’t do 100 things half-way.
If you liked this episode, please let Lisa & Goran Forss and me know on Twitter.
Now go sell something.