His company was acquired by HubSpot, and even though it was thriving he decided to open his own business again.
Sales Tips you'll learn in this episode of The Sales Podcast...
- How to create a winning sales team
- How to build a successful startup
- The ideal way of integrating your team if your company is acquired
- Whether leaving a thriving blue chip to start your own company makes sense
- How to understand if your user / customer is happy with your services
- What a Net Promoter Score is and how to improve yours
- How the right approach is key to B2B selling success
Catch Up on The Previous Episode of The Inbound Sales Podcast
Nathan Chan, founder of Foundr Magazine, talks about how your own passion can drive you into entrepreneurshipeneur. Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Tools To Thrive
- Make Your Marketing Magnetic: This is where it all began for me. You can attract qualified, eager buyers like clockwork when you master the concepts in this valuable program.
- Make Every Sale: Get dozens of private lessons, videos, bonus sessions, sales templates, spreadsheets and more in this program made for sales professionals.
- 79 Stories: Wes's second book that answers the question "How does a dead Army general and Alka Seltzer help you grow your sales?"
- Best CRM For Me: Take this free quiz to determine the best CRM and inbound sales engine to grow your business
Subscribe to The Sales Podcast
Show Some Love For The Sales Podcast
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Fix Your Follow Up Failure
- HubSpot vs Infusionsoft
- Ontraport vs Infusionsoft