About Today's Guest on The Sales PodcastKristin Thompson is the founder of Speak. Serve. Grow. She can help you use speaking as a way to grow your business by not only getting the speaking gigs but by creating and delivering more "functional" talks vs. motivational talks. Hear her story on episode 111 of The Sales Podcast.
Sales Tips you'll learn in this interview with Kristin Thompson of "Speak. Serve. Grow."
- How much you should let people into your world.
- How to get more speaking gigs.
- Whether or not you should script your presentation.
- What size group you should start with.
- Whether or not you should have a signature talk.
- Where to begin (local, regional, national?)
- The 5 keys to monetizing your talk.
- Whether or not you should invest in big tools or do it all manually at first.
- How to use your ego to help you go big.
Create your signature talk around helping 'Joe Average' get over the hump"
Tools To Thrive
- Make Your Marketing Magnetic: This is where it all began for me. You can attract qualified, eager buyers like clockwork when you master the concepts in this valuable program.
If you liked this episode, please let me know on Twitter.
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Apply Magnetic Marketing to your business and watch your business grow
- Learn to put Personality In Copy and watch your influence grow
- Go where the money is: Marketing To The Affluent
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Ontraport Demo