It's best to test small as well as big ideas
Click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- Measure each step of the way to make every sale
- You can segment your visitors right away with simple multiple choice pop-ups
- We're all self-serving so we don't want to do surveys but we'll click a button to self-identify
- People rarely do what they say they'll do so measure what they do
- Few companies segment at all
- Start with a single question and measure the results and refine the segmentation
- Don't be afraid to go way out on a limb to test something. Leveraging incremental testing to refine your offering but add one outlier to really push the limit and accelerate your growth.
- It could take longer to monetize your lead than you think
- Start with split testing ideas, not just little things
- Zeno's Paradox, i.e. The Infinite Halfway Theory, can keep you from ever reaching your destination
- Order Wes's new book, "The Sales Whisperer® Way"
- Get private coaching from Wes to grow your sales
- SOAR your sales with the first guest on The Sales Podcast
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Visit Segmetrics
- Listen to Keith Perhac's first interview on The Sales Podcast
- Get Keith's free bonuses for listeners of The Sales Podcast, FREE TAGGING GUIDE: Optimize Your Lead Segmentation
Listen To Previous Episodes of The Sales Podcast
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as: