How to build great teams
Click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- CEO and Founder of Oxygen
- Bought the company in 2008
- Founding Member of Sales Enablement Society
- Be ready to walk away from the table
- Southwest and Zappos are anomalies
- Most companies are "command and control" structures
- They rank employees against one another
- Move from ratings to no-ratings
- Have on-going conversations with your staff
- Go beyond just semi-annual reviews
- Look at what and how they're working vs. just what they did
- Move beyond task-completion
- If they get their job done by bullying people you don't want them
- Give more control to managers
- Focus on strengths
- The new ABCs of Selling are "Always Be Curious"
- Order Wes's new book, "The Sales Whisperer® Way"
- Get private coaching from Wes to grow your sales
- SOAR your sales with the first guest on The Sales Podcast
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Visit the Oxygen Experience
- Order her book, "Radical Outcomes: How to Create Extraordinary Teams that Get Tangible Results"
- Get the book, "Let's Get Real or Let's Not Play: Transforming the Buyer/Seller Relationship"
Listen To Previous Episodes of The Sales Podcast
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as: