It's Unfair To Look For a Silver Bullet
Click here to download the episode.
[ LISTEN NOW ON ITUNES ]
- Olympian, Speaker, Author.
- Planning for longterm goals is tough if your environment doesn't support it
- Dive in and start now. The opportunity is coming whether you're ready or not.
- Understand your own personality
- There are no unrealistic goals just unrealistic habits to reach those goals.
- If you feel threatened by your goals you're going to have issues.
- Find a good coach/mentor
- Upgrade your input
- When you have a goal you need the habits to back it up
- Every day you have the chance to be perfect according to your plan
- Super-compensation in sports
- You need to rest
- You have a physical ability to do what you do.
- You have a technical ability to do what you do.
- You have a tactical ability to do what you do.
- You're looking for "one thing that will fix it all," and that's unfair.
- Athletes look at all areas and try to grow 1% in all of them.
- Rest so the body and brain can recover
- Anxiety is a new buzzword but biologically it's the same as excitement
- Nerves help you perform at a higher level
- He arrived 12 days in Norway before his event
- He was nervous then but it was too far ahead.
- Embrace the nerves
- When you know what's coming you have a better chance of success
- You need psychological flexibility
- Create your avatar
- Who do I need to become to survive this situation?
- You have three choices, otherwise:
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
Subscribe To The Sales Podcast To Get Each Episode Immediately
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources...