The Customer Journey & Teaching Them How They Can Be Great
What You'll Learn In This Episode of The Sales Podcast...
- How to make your offering all about the customer's journey
- Why you need to stop "yelling at your customers about how great you are"
- How to teach your customers to be great
- How service is the new sales
- How to earn the intimacy and trust of your customers
- How to apply a process to your purpose
- The need for structure to succeed
- How to both curate and create great content to engage your customers
- Why we live in Outlook (Hint: is has to do with relationships)
- How to create engagement that drives results
Catch Up on The Previous Episode of The Sales Podcast
Want to get your dog millions of views on YouTube? Want to stalk your roommate on Facebook and get featured in AdWeek? Listen to last week's episode with "Ghost Influencer," Brian Swichkow. Stream below or right click here to download his episode.
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Show Some Love For The Sales Podcast
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
Market like you mean it.
Now go sell something.