Sales Tips you'll learn in this episode of The Sales Podcast...
- The technical things you can do to increase your email deliverability rates
- The non-technical things you can do to increase your email deliverability rates
- How most companies define and measure email deliverability
- Whether or not you should have your contacts double opt-in
- The things you should be measuring when it comes to your email deliverability
- How Gmail treats your messages
- How email bounces are handled
List hygiene is key for email deliverability."
- Get input from Johan and ActiveCampaign on the ActiveCampaign blog
- "Sent on behalf of" in ActiveCampaign
- "Soft bounces and hard bounces" on ActiveCampaign
- Apple uses Proof Point to find spammers
- Use list verification software like Klean13
If you liked this episode, please let me know on Twitter.
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
Now go sell something.