Sales Tips you'll learn in this episode of The Sales Podcast...
- The technical things you can do to increase your email deliverability rates
- The non-technical things you can do to increase your email deliverability rates
- How most companies define and measure email deliverability
- Whether or not you should have your contacts double opt-in
- The things you should be measuring when it comes to your email deliverability
- How Gmail treats your messages
- How email bounces are handled
[Tweet "List hygiene is key for email deliverability" says @LocalCelebrity w/@saleswhisperer]
- Get input from Johan and ActiveCampaign on the ActiveCampaign blog here
- "Sent on behalf of" in ActiveCampaign
- "Soft bounces and hard bounces" on ActiveCampaign
- Apple uses Proof Point to find spammers
- Use list verification software like Bright Verify
Tools To Thrive
- Make Your Marketing Magnetic: This is where it all began for me. You can attract qualified, eager buyers like clockwork when you master the concepts in this valuable program.
If you liked this episode, please let me know on Twitter.
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Apply MagneticMarketing to your business and watch your business grow
- Learn to put PersonalityInCopy and watch your influence grow
- Go where the money is: Marketing To The Affluent
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Ontraport Demo