About Today's Guest on The Sales Podcast
Jim Keenan is not just "A Sales Guy," he is "The Sales Guy." After running sales teams for 20 years he started blogging about 6 years ago. He learned then that your bank account is not your biggest asset when you want to go it alone. Hear what is in this episode.
Rubber-Meets-The-Road Sales Tips
- People kept asking him for help and he eventually went out on his own.
- Your bank account is not your biggest asset when you’re wanting to go it alone.
- There are no silver bullets. It never happens overnight.
- Be clear about what you bring to an organization.
- Sales people
- Sales process
- Then ask a lot of questions.
- Discover how Jim determined how to price his services.
- Learn what you should do instead of "performance reviews" to get more out of your people.
- Hear what Jim worked on first.
- See how Jim got picked up to create content for Forbes.
Correct or eject"
Tools To Thrive
- Make Your Marketing Magnetic: This is where it all began for me. You can attract qualified, eager buyers like clockwork when you master the concepts in this valuable program.
Share your appreciation for this episode by letting my guest and me know on Twitter.
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Apply Magnetic Marketing to your business and watch your business grow
- Learn to put Personality In Copy and watch your influence grow
- Go where the money is: Marketing To The Affluent
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Ontraport Demo