About Today's Guest
I've known Jim since 2010 when I bought his Zero Effort Selling, which I highly recommend. As a student of sales, I love learning and surrounding myself with experts, which is why Jim is being interviewed for this podcast.
Enjoy this open-format, lively discussion between a couple of "old sales dogs" that are all about ethical, congruent persuasion and selling with integrity.
If you liked this episode, be sure to let Jim know on Twitter here.
Related Episodes of The Sales Podcast
- Oren Klaff, author of "Pitch Anything"
- "Selling To ViTO" author, Anthony Parinello
- Tom Hopkins, "How To Master The Art of Selling"
Tools To Thrive
- Make Your Marketing Magnetic: This is where it all began for me. You can attract qualified, eager buyers like clockwork when you master the concepts in this valuable program.
Subscribe to The Sales Podcast
Share your appreciation for this episode by letting my guest and me know on Twitter.
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Sell More This Month
- Automate Your Monthly Sales For Just $9
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Fix Your Follow Up Failure
- HubSpot vs Infusionsoft
- Ontraport vs Infusionsoft