About Today's Guest on The Sales Podcast
Jeff Shore is a "sales wonk" who loves influence and detests "old school selling." (Amen!) Jeff thinks today is a "better day for sales people" and after running the sales for a Fortune 500 company—where he spent 11 years—he knows a thing or two about selling!
After he climbed the corporate ladder and realized it was up against the wrong wall, i.e., Stephen Covey, he left and has been doing his own sales-training thing for 15 years with his staff of 9. Hear the rest of his great interview above and see what you'll learn below.
Want to hear how this guest bounced back from losing $2.9 million?
Stream below or right click here to download.
Sales Tips you'll learn in this episode...
- How to make yourself recession-proof.
- The role of a salesperson in today's transparent world.
- What you need to focus on in the sale instead of the "bright, shiny objects."
- What question to ask the hard-to-please prospect that calls or comes in to your place of work to help you take control of the conversation.
- Jeff's "Permission to question" script.
- The main things your customers are looking for.
- How to shift away from "transactional relationships" and into the more lucrative "transformational" relationships.
- How Jeff defines top sales performers and the actions you can take to become one yourself.
- How to stick to your price.
- What you should replace your bucket list with.
Look for transformational vs transactional relationships"
- Follow Jeff Shore on Twitter
- Visit Jeff's home on the web
- Get Jeff's book, Be Bold and Win the Sale: Get Out of Your Comfort Zone and Boost Your Performance
Share your appreciation for this episode by letting my guest and me know on Twitter.
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
Now go sell something.