Combine gut feel with data to make every saleStream below or right click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- Global 2,000 and fast-growing startups
- We're still salespeople and needing to make our numbers
- As salespeople we make it worth their while to meet with us
- If you offer value you can still reach decision makers
- Speak to a universal truth
- Small and large companies have similar struggles in that they want and need to grow
- Senior leaders have great B.S. meters
- What's unique to you and defensible?
- Get informed about your prospects
- Have empathy
- Timeless sales books
- Sales leaders have different duties and responsibilities
- People are people and problems are problems
- What kind of impact can you make?
- What kind of value do you provide?
- The connected-planning space
- Sales performance management (SPM), sales effectiveness, and marketing performance solutions.
- Salesforce automation
- Sales enablement
- Go-To-Market Strategies
- Where you sell
- How you sell
- What to sell
- Gut feel and institutional knowledge still has value but so does data-driven analyses
- They are using artificial intelligence to help big businesses look at the data in an un-biased way
- Find that universal truth
- Find your one thing
- Knock down the silos in your organization
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Listen to previous episodes of The Sales Podcast or subscribe below
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as: