Selling is not technical, it's...
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn in The Sales Podcast...
- How to believe in yourself even during your darkest days
- How long shiny objects last
- The importance of intrinsic self-worth
- How to motivate yourself by knowing what you don't know
- The importance of self-confidence and belief in yourself
- What to do when it's not fun and easy
- How to learn from your mistakes
- How fast change can happen
- What selling really is since it's not technical
- How to determine what your real role is in sales
- How to get comfortable with money
- How to stop thinking like a silly newbie
- How to protect your mindset
- What social media really is now
- How to get mind share today
Catch Up on The Previous Episode of The Sales Podcast
Mark Schaefer is a return guest and author of the new book "Known." Hear his story and how to become known. Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Support The Families of Our Fallen Navy SEALs Here
The Navy SEALs and their families need your help. Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
Did You Like This Episode?
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Automate Your Marketing For $9/mo
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Fix Your Follow Up Failure
- HubSpot vs Infusionsoft
- Ontraport vs Infusionsoft