Generic marketing is great for your competitors
Click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- Cost-effective prospecting and sales solutions to grow your B2B small or mid-sized business.
- Sold door-to-door in college
- When you use a net to fish you gather a bunch of things you may not want
- Big clients need a little nudge. They're not surfing the web looking for help.
- Companies are afraid of niching down
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Built With, CrunchBase
- Create the ICP
- Messaging + Cadence + Right People
- Apollo for email lookup
- Lead IQ for more contact info in LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- You need a multi-channel prospecting approach
- The Bridge Group did a study and found that it's getting harder to have meaningful conversations
- Be different. Add a video to your emails. Prospects are busy.
- Use Postagram on your smartphone to send a postcard.
- Know your cost per acquisition so you know how much you can spend per customer
- Why he doesn't use the phone at all for prospecting
- Generic doesn't work well
- The first touch needs to be personalized
- Script it, put the script near the camera, use a whiteboard with their name
- Prospect to start a conversation
- Build a dream 50 list
- Enter the conversation going on in the minds of your prospects
- Order Wes's new book, "The Sales Whisperer® Way"
- Get private coaching from Wes to grow your sales
- SOAR your sales with the first guest on The Sales Podcast
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Visit Jason's home on the web at Blissful Prospecting
- Get the Blissful Prospecting Newsletter
- Follow Jason Bay's posts on LinkedIn to see what is working
- "Selling Above and Below the Line: Convince the C-Suite. Win Over Management. Secure the Sale."
Listen To Previous Episodes of The Sales Podcast
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as: