Generic marketing is great for your competitors
Click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- Cost-effective prospecting and sales solutions to grow your B2B small or mid-sized business.
- Sold door-to-door in college
- When you use a net to fish you gather a bunch of things you may not want
- Big clients need a little nudge. They're not surfing the web looking for help.
- Companies are afraid of niching down
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Built With, CrunchBase
- Create the ICP
- Messaging + Cadence + Right People
- Apollo for email lookup
- Lead IQ for more contact info in LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- You need a multi-channel prospecting approach
- The Bridge Group did a study and found that it's getting harder to have meaningful conversations
- Be different. Add a video to your emails. Prospects are busy.
- Use Postagram on your smartphone to send a postcard.
- Know your cost per acquisition so you know how much you can spend per customer
- Why he doesn't use the phone at all for prospecting
- Generic doesn't work well
- The first touch needs to be personalized
- Script it, put the script near the camera, use a whiteboard with their name
- Prospect to start a conversation
- Build a dream 50 list
- Enter the conversation going on in the minds of your prospects
- Order Wes's new book, "The Sales Whisperer® Way"
- Get private coaching from Wes to grow your sales
- SOAR your sales with the first guest on The Sales Podcast
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Visit Jason's home on the web at Blissful Prospecting
- Get the Blissful Prospecting Newsletter
- Follow Jason Bay's posts on LinkedIn to see what is working
- "Selling Above and Below the Line: Convince the C-Suite. Win Over Management. Secure the Sale."