"Insightly is the easy, powerful and affordable online Customer Relationship & Project Management Software used by over 400,000 small businesses world wide."
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
What You'll Learn In This Episode of The CRM Sushi Podcast...
- Insightly is the CRM for the SMB space (Small to Medium Business)
- Their ideal customer has between 1 - 200 employees
- Native project management
- Convert sales opportunities to a project
- Also integrated with QuickBooks, Gmail, Google Apps, etc
- Easy-to-use CRM
- They think beyond the CRM to track post-sale interaction to drive repeat business
- Who's the ideal customer for Insightly?
- How they handle onboarding
- What are "Insightly Heroes"?
- What are "activity sets"?
- Are they an ESP (Email Service Provider)?
- How do they handle mobile?
- Can they scan business cards?
- How do they handle voice notes?
- How do they integrate with Gmail?
- Do they have a Chrome extension?
- How do they integrate with Outlook 2013 and Office 365?
Catch Up on The Previous Episode of The CRM Sushi Podcast
This is the introduction and overview of how The CRM Sushi Podcast came to be. Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Support The Families of Our Fallen Navy SEALs Here
The Navy SEALs and their families need your help. Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Links Mentioned In The CRM Sushi Podcast
- Demo Insightly CRM
- Follow Insightly on Twitter
- Find The Best CRM For You with this free tool
- Schedule a free, private, live, interactive demo of HubSpot here
What Did You Think About This Podcast?
What did you think of this episode? Please let me know below.