Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan
What good is software if you don't know how to use it?
That's why I created the Process Before Login video and PDF to help you make the best of whatever sales and marketing automation platform you own.
On that call we'll begin building your Marketing Automation Plan (M.A.P.)
Just like it sounds, this is the plan we will construct and follow that will enable you to automate your marketing, lead generation, lead nurturing, sales conversions, service and delivery, referral and testimonial gathering as well as upsells to really explode your bottom line.
The overall guideline for your M.A.P. is Infusionsoft's Perfect Customer Lifecycle.
Infusionsoft Perfect Customer Lifecycle Meets The ABCDE Sales and Marketing Automation Cycle
Back in the day...Infusionsoft had The Perfect Customer Lifecycle, which followed 7 stages:
- Attract Traffic:
- Infusionsoft has been woefully inadequate in this arena. They basically take over once you have traffic to your site. Easier said than done.
- That's why I like the blogging, SEO, landing page creation, smart content, CTA creation, and reporting features of the HubSpot COS. (That's why I switched my nearly 1,000 page site from Wordpress to HubSpot and I wrote about it in this Wordpress vs HubSpot post.)
- Capture Leads:
- Nurture Prospects:
- Once you have a prospect you need to stay in touch with them
- It's best to have a multi-media, multi-step sequence that includes
- Address (yes, direct mail still works...and prospects can't opt-out of mail!)
- SMS / Text messaging
- Phone (preferably their cell phone so you can send one-off texts. See how this guest on The CRM Sushi Podcast lets you manage corporate text messages for your sales team like Gmail and sync it with your CRM)
- Convert the Lead:
- Professional salespeople know that the sale is only the halfway point
- But you do have to convert your leads into paying clients. If you need some help, might I recommend my sales training program?
- Deliver and Satisfy:
- Unhappy clients are 3 to 21x more likely to complain
- Refunds are crushing to your business and the morale of your team so over-deliver and keep your new clients happy
- While they have their wallets out...why not ask if they'd like fries with their order?
- Happy customers who buy a computer from you may need a printer...or anti-virus software...or training...or a backup hard drive and/or offsite backup...or a new website...or training
- It doesn't hurt to ask, but it can hurt your bottom line if you don't
- Get Referrals:
- The best compliment you can receive as a salesperson is a referral from a happy client
- Here's how to get all the referrals you can handle
The ABCDE Sales and Marketing Automation System
Your Marketing Automation Plan will help you document then automate every one of these five, seven, or 37 steps we determine is what you need to make sure no leads, clients, or money fall through the cracks ever again.
If you still have questions you can demo Infusionsoft here.
If you're ready to secure over $1,741 in bonuses and savings you can Order Infusionsoft Today from me and I'll help you secure your own Infusionsoft application at a savings compared to their published prices and throw in some helpful little bonuses that only my Infusionsoft clients receive that will help you grow your sales.
If you already have your own Infusionsoft application and need to get more out of it just pick the block of time for my Infusionsoft Services that fits your budget at my Infusionsoft CRM Support page and get ready to get more leads, convert more sales and make more money...while you sleep.
P.S. If you already have Infusionsoft and/or you'd like to earn as much as $500 for referring your friends, family, co-workers, etc to us please visit my Infusionsoft Referral page and lock in your referral fee.
P.P.S. Check out the Key to Infusionsoft Mastery.