If I had a nickel for everyone that said
- "Infusionsoft is hard."
- "It should be called 'Confusionsoft.'"
- "I just want to send an email."
- "Can you just do this for me?"
...I'd have a big jar full of nickels.
Look, I get it that learning any new software can be tough.
But the TRUE reason Infusionsoft is hard is because it forces you, the professional salesperson, sales manager, business owner and/or entrepreneur to take a close, hard look at your business and actually document either your current workflows for the ABCDEs of your business, which you don't have right now.
At least not in the kind of detail that is needed to build an automated business.
The ABCDEs of growing a business:
- A - Attract / Acquire - you need to attract visitors to your website or place of business, which is the first step to acquiring names/prospects/subscribers with whom you can now...
- B - Bond - you bond or connect or nurture these subscribers with multi-step, multi-media correspondence - the heart of your follow-up sequence, which leads to...
- C - Convert - once you form a bond with a human being and if you offer what it is they need, they'll order from you. Smart marketers give their new clients/customers the ability to order more than one thing via the upsell. You earn the right for subsequent / repeat orders and upsells by...
- D - Dazzle / Deliver a "WOW" Experience - simply exchanging your goods or services for the clients' money is not enough to build a thriving business. You need to really Razzle Dazzle them by creating that "WOW" experience. In other words, you under-promise and over-deliver, which leads to...
- E - Endear - clients that are thrilled with you, what you do and how you do it will provide referrals and testimonials. They'll become fans and will talk you up online, send their friends and families and defend you against strangers in chat rooms and social media sites.
Creating, implementing, monitoring, testing, adjusting and improving your ABCDEs of marketing is tough and it's not Infusionsoft's fault.
Embrace the difficult challenge you have to build a successful business because it means with your hard work and passion you'll leave the competition in the dust.
So now that we know you are committed, let's take a closer look at using the Campaign Builder in Infusionsoft to build killer Follow Up Sequences that helps you automate the ABCDEs of marketing.
After you watch the video please let me know what you think in the Comments section below.
If you need more help growing your sales, consider the following resources:
Or just contact me and we'll set a time to speak.
Are you using the Campaign Builder? Was it a tough transition from Legacy? How do you like the drag and drop builder? Let me know below.