What you'll learn in this episode of The Sales Podcast...
- How to appear to know more than you do to control any sales meeting
- When and how to use statements vs asking questions
- How the belief system of your prospect matters...and how to leverage it to win the sale
- How to find the "grit in the shoe" of your prospect to win the sale
- How to find the "cloud in the sky" of your prospect to win the sale
- How to use ACR—Applied Cold Reading—on the phone or in person to control the sale
- The power of empathy and how to develop it and use it to win the sale
- Read People Like a Book & Tell a Story That Sells (Bill Stierle)
- Mike Bundrant, NLP Expert: How To Get 30,000 Subscribers
- Barbara Metzger: Read People Like a Book
- Dave Lakhani, Persuasion Expert: Be Bold. Speak Your Truth
- Steven Sisler Helps You Know What Makes You—and Your Prospects—Tick
- Follow Ian Rowland on Twitter
- Get Ian Rowland's free report for podcast listeners, "Sales Secrets of a Mindreader" with promo code "Wes"
- Visit Ian Rowland's home on the web
- Order Ian Rowland's books and free resources
Tools To Thrive
- Make Your Marketing Magnetic: This is where it all began for me. You can attract qualified, eager buyers like clockwork when you master the concepts in this valuable program.
Subscribe to The Sales Podcast
Share your appreciation for this episode by letting my guest and me know on Twitter.
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Apply Magnetic Marketing to your business and watch your business grow
- Learn to put Personality In Copy and watch your influence grow
- Go where the money is: Marketing To The Affluent
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Ontraport Demo