What to say when the buyer just asks for a quote
Click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- Trust is key
- "What does success look like?"
- It's not about persuasion, it's about getting to the truth
- It's okay to push back on quote-seekers
- Focus on the results
- Businesses only stall for two reasons
- To get your foot in the door you must understand how people make decisions
- What problem does this solve? Why do I need it?
- What's the likely result or outcome if I do this?
- What are the alternatives?
- Answer those to shorten the sales cycle
- Start with the problems you solve and disarm/neutralize the idea that you're just there to sell them something
- Be precise
- The phone and/or email still works with the right message
- Axis Displacement Disorder
- How to befriend "gatekeepers"
- They exist to help people
- Don't trick them
- How to build trust
- B.A.N.T. doesn't apply today
- They are now building coalitions and consensus
- Disarm the notion that you're just there to sell something
- Be humble
- How to 2x your sales while working 40% less
- Pitch Anything with Oren Klaff
- Selling to VITO
- Tom Hopkins shows you how to master the art of selling
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Visit Ian Altman's home on the web
- Get Ian's book "Same Side Selling: A Radical Approach to Break Through Sales Barriers"
Subscribe To The Sales Podcast To Get Each Episode Immediately
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources...
- Automate Your Sales For Just $9
- Get "The Marketer's Guide To Finding Customers Online"
- Learn to put Personality In Copy
- HubSpot vs Infusionsoft
- Ontraport vs Infusionsoft
- Find Your Best CRM For Free