How to leverage systems, discipline, and a never-quit attitude to sell more and live life to the fullest.
Sales Tips you'll learn in The Sales Podcast...
- How this adopted, drop-out, former felon, "average sales guy" got his act together and is prospering while everyone else is struggling to pay the rent.
- How he bounced back from making $300,000 per year to having his ability to earn literally ripped out from under his feet overnight
- Why overcoming objections is the lazy salesman's path to closing the sale
- Why you need to write daily emails
- The power of indocrination and why you need to start to grow your sales
- How Ryan "indoctrinates" his prospects and how to do it right to make the sale easy
- Why you need to "choose who to lose" in your name, your marketing, and your message
- What he thinks of Facebook for marketing and for building his tribe
- The gurus Ryan Stewman reads and follows to accelerate his sales success
- How to use text messaging to grow your leads and sales
- Where Ryan advertises—and where he doesn't advertise—and why
- How Ryan uses Facebook Live to grow his tribe and his sales
- How to write more, more often, and better to grow your influence
- The writing tool Ryan uses to create better content
- How Ryan views routines and why you need one now
Catch Up on What You Missed Last Week as The Sales Podcast Turns 200!
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast With Ryan Stewman
Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
- Ask to Join Ryan Stewman's Facebook Group, Sales Talk With Sales Pros
- Join Ryan Stewman's Facebook Group, Hardcore Closer Open Sales Group
- Like Ryan Stewman's Hardcore Facebook Page, Hardcore Closer
- Visit Hardcore Closer on the interwebs
- Create your free social media all-in-one profile on Ryan Stewman's Clyxo site
- Follow Ryan Stewman's Hardcore Closer Twitter account
- Follow Ryan Stewman's personal Twitter profile
- Text "closer" to 44222 to get Ryan Stewman's mobile app