After a near-death experience, David Neagle began living, and will help you as well.
Sales Tips you'll learn in this episode of The Sales Podcast...
- The importance of having a great mentor
- How to find a great mentor
- The key to why we all have so much "head trash," and how to overcome it
- How to break the pattern of mediocrity and low self esteem
- How to discover what is covering up your desire to win
- Where all entrepreneurs must start if they are to grow in business
- How to find your urgency because there will be a last moment for everything in our lives
- The role of "hurt and rescue" in sales
- How to uncover the true problems that need your attention
- The only way to break through if you have settled
Catch Up on The Previous Episode of The Sales Podcast
Nathan Brown is a no-b.s., straight-shooting entrepreneur / growth-hacker who shed the light on how to apply a digital marketing strategy to your business! Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Tools To Thrive
- Make Your Marketing Magnetic: This is where it all began for me. You can attract qualified, eager buyers like clockwork when you master the concepts in this valuable program.
- Make Every Sale: Get dozens of private lessons, videos, bonus sessions, sales templates, spreadsheets and more in this program made for sales professionals.
- 79 Stories: Wes's second book that answers the question "How does a dead Army general and Alka Seltzer help you grow your sales?"
- Best CRM For Me: Take this free quiz to determine the best CRM and inbound sales engine to grow your business
Show Some Love For The Sales Podcast