Learn How to Overcome Adversity With Today's Guest on The Sales Podcast
Gene Hammett is a strategic business coach who believes in systems and loves sales. (A man after my own heart!)
He believes sales is the most critical component of business.
Gene started his coaching about 4.5 years ago after he ran a successful business until it wasn’t successful! Doh!
He trusted his best friend too much and gave him too much money and he didn’t deliver on his contracted and he went out of business.
That was Jan 15, 2010.
When he focused on how he can make people feel he doubled every year for four years.
Hear the rest of his story here, including
- How to look at failure and use it to your advantage.
- How to evaluate your business and life journey.
- How to look at money, your mission, and your purpose.
- How to bounce back from financial ruin.
- How to evaluate and pick the right target market.
- How to find the profitable niche within your market.
- How to pick the right clients.
Intimacy is the key to growth"
Share your appreciation for this episode by letting my guest and me know on Twitter.
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
Market like you mean it.
Now go sell something.