Let's discuss the COVID elephant in the room
Tips on Finding Your Purpose you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt
- Now a new author of "Consciousness, Reality & Purpose"
- Host of The Social Disorder Podcast
- Five episodes a week
- Lots of information that built up in his brain
- He had questions that he had to answer
- Most people don't dig into these questions
- There's a lot of "art" in martial art, and few people see it.
- Once you have an idea of what the game is, you can give your perspective on things.
Related episodes and posts
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in Sales
- BMWs, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Babbling Prayers
- Master The 6 Persuasion Power Levers With NLP & BJJ Paul Mascetta.
- The COVID pandemic led him to write his book.
- He had a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu podcast, but he wanted to do something more meaningful.
- He started with "The Elephant In The Room."
- His sister got paralyzed by the vaccine.
- He lost his business in Canada due to their idiotic, planned, intentional COVID reaction.
- We communicate a lot online now, and that's more about ego vs. having a true conversation.
- He's looking to make you ask better questions.
- He addresses each of the three topics with nine chapters each.
- We live in a culture that expects you to pick a vocation at 18 and stick with it until you're 65, at which point you're allowed to live again.
- You can break that cycle.
- Ask better questions.
- We lack fulfillment in life.
- When Rockefeller took over the public school system and changed it publically so he could have a nation of workers, not thinkers.
- Critical thinking is no longer a thing.
- Find something you love doing and tie it into a vocational avenue, and you'll love it.
- He works every hour of the day.
Critical thinking is no longer a thing."
- Around Sept 2015, when he was a purple belt, he was a bit frustrated and pissed off with Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- He was a welder for 15 years.
- Started making memes while on the welding shop floor.
- It was cathartic.
- It took off.
- People were laughing with him.
- You find truisms and tropes in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and quipped about it.
- He had to leave Canada twice now, and it was tough.
- He was a prisoner in his own home in Canada.
- For 18 months, he has lived in an RV, six months in Texas, and six months in Canada.
- The U.S. won't allow unvaccinated people to fly into the U.S.
Sales Growth Tools Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Take The CRM Quiz: get a free consultation with me
- Donate: Just because you like the show, the no-bullshit approach, and don't want to buy a book, software, or The Make Every Sale Program.
- The Sales Agenda: take control of every sales opportunity like a pro.
- Leadferno: Turn lurkers into leads
- Founders Card: Get $20,000 in free processing from Stripe, save 15% on Bose, and save on hotels, travel, car rentals, you name it.
- Send Drunk Emails: ...that get opened and get you paid!
- Phone Burner: work the phone like a machine so you can be a human when you connect.
- Sendspark: Send video emails that make an impact so you can stand out from the noise. Use promo code SALESWHISPERER to get 33% off for three months
- Guest Site: https://linktr.ee/because_jitsu
- Guest Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/because_jitsu/
- Guest Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drew.weatherhead/
- Support The Sales Podcast: https://bit.ly/3JOJ6jC
- Podcast website: https://www.thesaleswhisperer.com/podcast
- Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/3PeYzKL
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nEwCF8
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@TheSalesWhispererWes
- Support on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/TheWes
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/saleswhisperer
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/saleswhisperer
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thesaleswhisperer/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thesaleswhisperer
- Medium: https://medium.com/@saleswhisperer