The wise and successful quit all the time
Click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- Thomas Edison was going for a specific goal so he should not quit
- But with each test Edison quit the same test and changed it to find the right way
- We have a destiny/path/purpose but we must figure that out
- What is your purpose for being?
- That sets you on your path with clarity
- You will know when to quit when you're dreading it
- Don't quit just because it's hard or takes a long time to achieve. That builds character.
- You must believe internally that you are on the right path
- Engage in the journey
- Do you enjoy the process?
- Are you fulfilled merely trying
- If you're saying "I'll be happy/fulfilled when..." then you need to quit
- Engage in the present
- Mentors and coaches can give a needed perspective
- You can't learn something new by yourself
- Age does not equate to intelligence or experience
- It's a myth that "Winners never quit and quitters never win."
- The Rock quit wrestling
- Michael Jordan quit baseball
- Arnold Schwarzenegger quit acting
- Our brains are hard-wired to complete things
- Ringling Brothers closed their big tent after 146 years
- 14 years in court
- Millions in fees
- They couldn't change their thinking about their animals in their show and recognize the success non-animal shows like Cirque du Soleil were having