Dr Carrie Rose: How To Make a Killer Online Course
See How Chuck E. Cheese Can Help You Grow Your Sales
Sales Tips you'll learn in this episode of The Sales Podcast...
- How an entrepreneur with a PhD on professional development can help you launch your online course
- The importance of relational equity and how to create it
- How to look at time vs value and price your services accordingly to maximize your profit
- How long to make your course to maximize profits
- Whether or not to create a PDF or handout for your online learning course
- The ideal length of your content to maximize the impact of your online course
- How to engage your customers so they do more than passively observe your course
- How much to give away for free up front
Catch Up on The Previous Episode of The Inbound Sales Podcast
Want to know how this software entrepreneur, Jeremy Shapiro, built a company from simply passing out flyers in his dorm room? Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
- Connect with Dr Carrie Rose on LinkedIn
- Visit Dr Carrie Rose on the web
- See what Dr Carrie Rose is up to at Brand Legend
- Follow Dr Carrie Rose on Twitter
Tools To Thrive
- Make Your Marketing Magnetic: This is where it all began for me. You can attract qualified, eager buyers like clockwork when you master the concepts in this valuable program.
- Make Every Sale: Get dozens of private lessons, videos, bonus sessions, sales templates, spreadsheets and more in this program made for sales professionals.
- 79 Stories: Wes's second book that answers the question "How does a dead Army general and Alka Seltzer help you grow your sales?"
- Best CRM For Me: Take this free quiz to determine the best CRM and inbound sales engine to grow your business
Subscribe to The Sales Podcast
Show Some Love For The Sales Podcast
Share your appreciation for this episode by letting my guest and me know on Twitter.
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Fix Your Follow Up Failure
- HubSpot vs Infusionsoft
- Ontraport vs Infusionsoft