Know exactly what to do to grow sales with direct input from the buyers you're trying to reachStream below or right click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn in The Sales Podcast...
- Salespeople are good people with a bad rap
- Salespeople lose sight
- Buyers and sellers have their guard up all the time so the transaction is prone to conflict
- Typical salespeople look for examples across the marketplace and do "what everyone else does"
- Sales management is different from sales
- There is no formal sales training program so bad habits are carried forward
- Conduct surveys and field observation to customize the training
- There are no shortcuts
- Do you want to effect change or just check a box?
- The book researched 530 B2B buyers
- 30 behaviors
- Big gap found
- Through research we know that sales leaders and salespeople are born and made
- Buyers commented the most on the seller follows through on their commitments
- The phone is alive and well
- Inbound is great but outbound is still effective
- Buyers do not want fishing expedition calls
- They want value
- They want an experience
- Ask questions that make them think
- Be more purposeful
- Before CRMs we had paper and tracked things about our leads
- You can still do that
- Pure persistence is not enough
- Brad Lea, LightSpeed VT Founder: What It Takes To Be a Professional Sales Person Today
- Affordable Sales Training Resources
- Tom Hopkins Shares How To Master The Art of Selling
Listen To Previous Episodes of The Sales Podcast
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Get her books