About Today's Guest on The Sales Podcast
Dean Robart has been a faculty member of the Wizard Academy in Austin, TX. His "real background" came in the form of consulting Fortune 500 CEOs in managing their reputation online. He has done work for the Wall Street Journal and Dow Jones TV out of New York.
Dean then started his own publishing and consulting company to help smaller businesses understand how media and journalism works through his program formerly known as “Newsroom Confidential,” now called “Buzz Snatching.”
What you'll learn in today's interview
- How to get more than your fair share of publicity WITHOUT dipping into your marketing dollars.
- How to create something that goes viral.
- How to determine the best medium for your message.
- How to start your PR efforts when starting with a budget of zero.
- How to build your audience when you don't have one.
- How to get vanity to work for you in your marketing efforts.
- How to get journalists to put you on their shows.
- The difference between you and a paid PR person (and how journalists see you both.)
Tools To Thrive
- Make Your Marketing Magnetic: This is where it all began for me. You can attract qualified, eager buyers like clockwork when you master the concepts in this valuable program.
Share your appreciation for this episode by letting my guest and me know on Twitter.
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Apply MagneticMarketing to your business and watch your business grow
- Learn to put PersonalityInCopy and watch your influence grow
- Go where the money is: Marketing To The Affluent
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Ontraport Demo