Intelligent Prospecting for Modern Sales & Marketing Teams
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
What You'll Learn In This Episode of The CRM Sushi Podcast...
- Angela Meharg
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Online is coming on strong
- Earlier this year added "Job / Project" feature under one customer
- Worked with custom reporting for about 20 years
- Her CFO friend came to her (the Crystal Reports Goddess)
- She had worked with SAP and Oracle...
- But QuickBooks is hard to "get under the hood"
- Tough to find their data in a meaningful way
- Someone had built QQube business intelligence
- Try QQube for 15 days
- Plugin for Excel
- Excel is a useful tool for playing with data
- Excel is not great for data security, etc
- Pivot tables give you filters
- Certified Solutions Partner with QQube
- Uses Crystal Reports to make a custom report and template for you
- "6 Reasons Why Dashboards Don't Work and What To Do About It"
- Not a QuickBooks expert so find an Advanced Certified Pro advisor
Catch Up on Previous Episodes of The CRM Sushi Podcast
Support The Families of Our Fallen Navy SEALs Here
The Navy SEALs and their families need your help. Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Links Mentioned In The CRM Sushi Podcast
What Did You Think About This Podcast?
What did you think of this episode? Please let me know below.