Go Certify Yourself Says Danielle Eyman
Nov 22, 2022
Wherever you are...it's your own damn fault
Professional Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- Money meditation
- Just shut up and listen
- It took her three years to stop being so hard on herself
- Allow thoughts without action on the thought
- You don't have to take action on every idea or thought you have
- "That's expensive." "Really? Compared to what?"
- You must help people take action
- In meditation, you connect to your higher power outside of yourself
- But you must take action
Related episodes and posts
- She had no choice
- She was a registered nurse and thought she was doing the right things and ended up in a lawsuit to defend herself and other nurses and her way of life.
- Lost her career. She was divorced. Her kids stopped hanging out with her.
- She wanted to be a mom more than anything.
- She thought she had control over her life but had that mirage ripped away from her.
- Found human design: a system that combines astrology, psychic energy, the things beyond and she found out what she needed to be and do.
- She was mean, loud...her kids couldn't be close to her...she was always trying to get justification for what she was doing but it didn't matter.
- She fought everyone.
- She wasn't looking within.
- "Life was happening to me. I can't just catch a break."
- That anger comes from childhood and how we interpret things.
- It doesn't matter what happened.
- She looked for the source of the information she found.
- "Go certify yourself!"
- "Who am I, and how do I work? What do I bring to the world? I'm done being a victim?"
- The relationship with her daughter immediately got better.
- Was divorced for over a decade.
- Overnight they went from being a great family to horrible.
- Alcohol abuse kicked in.
- Dysfunction ran rampant.
Go certify yourself!"
- Things slowly got better.
- She softened, so the relationship with her ex-husband softened.
- Then things got better overall.
- She never had a plan to get back with her husband.
- She wanted to create a healthy relationship for her kids.
- Then things got rekindled with her ex-husband.
- It felt like "I'm home" when she and her ex got back together.
- She figured things out...hustled.
- She had to hit rock bottom to realize it's all her fault.
- Drinking a bottle of wine a night and taking anti-depressants.
- Over the last six years, she decided to ask herself, "How can I do more? how can I do better?"
- She was lost and didn't know how to do life.
- Found a business in human design.
- None of her good group of friends said anything.
- Her sister had one hard conversation with her.
- Your friends have you fit into their lives in certain ways.
- "I can't play that role in your story anymore."
- You're the average of the five people you hang out with.
- Her business creates the life she wants with her family.
- Human Design is big in the self-development world.
- It's on the rise.
- She mastered it and helped other women learn it.
Now that I know all of this stuff about me, what do I do with it?"
- Became the Wealthy and Aligned brand.
- Helps women in eight weeks.
- Her boys are coming into the brand, and her husband is the COO.
- She looked around for others in the field to compare their offerings.
- People value what they pay for.
- She kept raising her prices, and she got higher caliber women with better results.
- She did a trial where after every six ideal clients she would raise her prices.
- Women find her through her Instagram bio and her podcast.
- Prospects needed money and commitment.
- She created an application process.
- The Formula is for on-demand training with a live monthly call.
- Going to test/try a mastermind around it.
- Stop caring what everyone else thinks.
- Mentors help you shorten the learning curve.
- Decide that's your path and eliminate other options.
Sales Growth Tools Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Take The CRM Quiz: get a free consultation with me
- Donate: Just because you like the show, the no-bullshit approach, and don't want to buy a book, software, or The Make Every Sale Program.
- The Sales Agenda: take control of every sales opportunity like a pro.
- Leadferno: Turn lurkers into leads
- Founders Card: Get $20,000 in free processing from Stripe, save 15% on Bose, save on hotels, travel, car rentals, you name it.
- Send Drunk Emails: ...that get opened and get you paid!
- Phone Burner: work the phone like a machine so you can be a human when you connect.
- Sendspark: Send video emails that make an impact so you can stand out from the noise. Use promo code SALESWHISPERER to get 33% off for 3 months
- Guest Site: https://www.danielleeyman.com/moneymeditation
- Guest Twitter: https://www.instagram.com/thewealthcodecoach/
- Guest Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thewealthcodecoach/
- Guest LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/reframingcrazy/
- Guest Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/wealthy-aligned-by-human-design/id1561011751
- Support The Sales Podcast: https://bit.ly/3JOJ6jC
- Podcast website: https://www.thesaleswhisperer.com/podcast
- Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/3PeYzKL
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nEwCF8
- Vimeo Full Episodes
- Support on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/TheWes
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/saleswhisperer
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/saleswhisperer
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thesaleswhisperer/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thesaleswhisperer
- Medium: https://medium.com/@saleswhisperer