Increase engagement and lead generation up to 100% with interactive quizzes
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
What You'll Learn In This Episode of The CRM Sushi Podcast...
- Dan Kurt, founder of Unific
- Revenue Conduit founder
- Recognized pain their customers experienced
- Most automation platforms aren’t built for eCommerce customers
- Raised $1.5 million this year and launched
- Shopify only for now (they have a great API)
- Nearly 70% of shopping carts end up abandoned
- Order confirmation emails are opened 60-70%
- Single-usage expiring coupon codes
- Built for multi-hat entrepreneurs (fulfillment, marketing, sales, everything) and they’re short on time and work with small teams.
- Both have low-hanging fruit.
- He looked at nearly 3,000 Shopify Plus stores and abandoned cart on all of them to test them to see how they were recovering their shoppers.
- Shopify Plus is not cheap so he assumed they were using best practices but 50% were using the default emails from Shopify with no segmentation, no customization, etc.
- You need to send an email within 15 min and within 24 hours and another day.
- It can be the same email and you’ll convert more lost sales.
- He can segment shoppers based on best customers vs. new prospects.
- Total number of orders
- Bought 1 Time within last 30 days
- Increased volume helps you get more granular with your segmentation
- Has end goals to start and stop sequences
- New customer welcome
- Start it with the order confirmation
- Segment and upsell
- Coupon codes
- Abandoned Cart - Non-Customer - Cart Value Greater Than $xxx.00
- single use
- Entire order or selected products
- Set Active Dates
Catch Up on Previous Episodes of The CRM Sushi Podcast
Support The Families of Our Fallen Navy SEALs Here
The Navy SEALs and their families need your help. Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman Swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Links Mentioned In The CRM Sushi Podcast
- Get your own free-forever Unifc account and convert your eCommerce prospects today
- Follow Unific on Twitter
What Did You Think About This Podcast?
What did you think of this episode? Please let me know below.