Learn how the Early To Rise founder creates momentum to grow his sales
Click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- Know your value and vision
- Two types of people
- The path of least resistance is to hit the snooze button and fit in
- We procrastinate
- Step back
- If you have a shotgun approach to goal-setting you'll never hit them
- It's okay to have multiple goals but only in one area of your life
- Very successful people say no to almost everything
- Your "not-to-do" list is more important than your "to-do" list
- Build a fence around yourself so you can do deep work
- Limit your social media time
- Limit your drinking
- Positive reinforcement gives you momentum
- Lack of structure lead to anxiety attacks in 2006-2007
- He worked and partied too much
- Get up earlier to have time to yourself to work on important things and build momentum
- Steven Covey's four quadrants
- It's hard to grow alone
- Follow the virtuous cycle
- Napoleon Hill had a virtual mastermind
- Just get started
- How to find your ideal mentor
- Been there and done that
- Shares your morals and ethics
- Check references
- Why you need "The Brain Dump"
- "Ready. Fire. Aim."
- Put end times into your schedule
- Start with a 3-year vision (he helps you with a 10-year vision in his one-on-one coaching)
- Gino Wickman calls them "hallucinations"
- His big goals for 2019
- He uses business media, not social media
- Joe Polish's advice on social media
- Bob Burg
- Order Wes's new book, "The Sales Whisperer® Way"
- Get private coaching from Wes to grow your sales
- SOAR your sales with the first guest on The Sales Podcast
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Visit Craig Ballantyne's home on the web
- Free Perfect Day Book
- Follow Craig on Instagram
- Get Early To Rise
- Get Craig Ballantyne's Books
Subscribe To The Sales Podcast To Get Each Episode Immediately
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources...
- Automate Your Sales For Just $9
- Get "The Marketer's Guide To Finding Customers Online"
- Learn to put Personality In Copy
- HubSpot vs Infusionsoft
- Ontraport vs Infusionsoft
- Find Your Best CRM For Free