Lead Generation Put On Autopilot
HAVE MORE CONVERSATIONS WITH QUALIFIED PROSPECTS BY AUTOMATING LEAD DISCOVERY AND OUTREACH!
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
What You'll Learn In This Episode of The CRM Sushi Podcast...
- Alexis Teichmiller with ConvertKit
- Email marketing tool for creators selling to a community
- It's not all about having a huge social media following because you don't "own" that real estate. You own your list and your website
- Mix of simplicity and power with automation
- 15,000 customers in four years
- Built on 5 main pillars
- Opt-in forms
- Sequences (auto-responders or campaigns)
- Broadcasts (one-off emails)
- Opt-in forms
- Landing pages
- Settings is where "the magic happens"
- The "Incentive Email"
- One-click / one-step double opt-in
- Slide In
- Scroll percentage
- Raw HTML
- Integrate with other
- "+ Add Email"
- Delay timers
- Day of week
- Drag and drop to re-order
- Filter out customers of a certain product or on another list to skip your "pitch" email
- Conditional content
- Direct integration with Textifull
- Automations (Visual Automations)
- Think "If/Then Scenarios"
- Create Emails, Sequences, etc. on the fly within the Automations area
- Templates coming soon
- Not list-centric (AWeber and MailChimp)
- No chance of duplicates
- Location-based sending
- Send from multiple accounts
- They integrate with shopping carts, webinar platforms, etc. See all of their integrations here.
- Their focus is on email marketing
Catch Up on Previous Episodes of The CRM Sushi Podcast
Support The Families of Our Fallen Navy SEALs Here
The Navy SEALs and their families need your help. Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Links Mentioned In The CRM Sushi Podcast
- Visit ConvertKit and get a 30-Day free trial here only!
- Craft and Commerce is their annual conference in Boise
What Did You Think About This Podcast?
What did you think of this episode? Please let me know below.