Overcome Group Buying Dysfunction
See how to help organizations make better decisions faster.
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
What You'll Learn In This Episode of The CRM Sushi Podcast...
- Overcome group buying dysfunction
- Help organizations make better decisions faster.
- How to create Automated & Dynamically personalized demos
- “I need to check with my team and get back with you.” Only 28% of sales reps know how to handle this objection.
- Vision Qualified Technical Selling
- Who’s more important: the sales person or the internal champion?
- Be a buying coach.
- 80% of buyers want more support in selling internally
- Increase your likelihood of purchase in a complex sale which drops 50% when you go from 1 to 6+ buyers (81% - 55% - 60% - 60% - 53% - 31%)
- Customer answers what’s important.
- Tracks “demolytics”
- Customized demos are shared 61% of the time.
- Social capital increases engagement
- Tactical and Aggregate Demolytics
- Analytics for Champions
- Transparency helps the dialogue
- Advanced Branching Personalization (doubles conversion rates)
- “Sales Enablement” is crowded while “Buyer Enablement” is empty.
Catch Up on Previous Episodes of The CRM Sushi Podcast
Support The Families of Our Fallen Navy SEALs Here
The Navy SEALs and their families need your help. Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Links Mentioned In The CRM Sushi Podcast
What Did You Think About This Podcast?
What did you think of this episode? Please let me know below.