About Today's Entrepreneurial Mindset Guest
Coach Deb Helps You Live Life On Your Terms
SMO - Social Media Optimization
- Nightmares, Dreams & Entrepreneurial Goals
- Patrick Antrim: From The Yankees To Entrepreneurial HQ
- Your Ideal Prospects Have PAIN
Your fans will anoint you and tell you how they see you as an expert.
Google and the algorithms are looking at your current social media content and engagement.
Use social media in real time when you are inspired.
Twitter - 40404 - save it as a contact.
- Turn it on at Twitter settings. If Wifi is not available you can still get a text out to update.
- Keep it under 120 characters to make it easier to get Retweeted.
Use quick updates to stay top-of-mind with your niche and marketplace.
Writing her first book, "Secrets of Online Persuasion: Captivating the Hearts, Minds and Pocketbooks of Thousands Using Blogs, Podcasts and Other New Media Marketing Tools," was the best thing she ever did in business. It created credibility, it made her an expert, it eliminated doubt in the minds of her prospects.
Deb recommends Morgan James Publishing because they are "The Entrepreneurial Publisher." (Tell them Coach Deb sent ya.)
She recommends Flickr.
FriendFeed.com - it's not discussed much but it's a great, free tool that lets you "set it and forget it" to push your social media content out there.
Make sure you have an opt-in box to capture contact information of subscribers that visit your site. Your site is your hub and it's the only thing you own. Social media sites can and will and have shut down and go away. You must own your own list.
Tools To Thrive
- Make Your Marketing Magnetic: This is where it all began for me. You can attract qualified, eager buyers like clockwork when you master the concepts in this valuable program.
Subscribe to The Sales Podcast
Share your appreciation for this episode by letting my guest and me know on Twitter.
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Sell More This Month
- Automate Your Monthly Sales For Just $9
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Fix Your Follow Up Failure
- HubSpot vs Infusionsoft
- Ontraport vs Infusionsoft